Tuesday 10 September 2019

An Ex Letter



              
                                       Photo courtesy.
Hey Ex...
Being with you....
Made me realize how much I yearn for peace of mind and heart.
Made me realize how much I yearn for romance, affection and attention.
Made me realize that I'd rather be single and happy with inner peace than in a relationship that threatened my emotional well being.
Made me realize how far I have come in my healing journey and not allow you to take me back to what broke me as a child.
Made me realize how much I lost myself trying to resurrect a relationship that was already in the grave from the beginning.
Made me realize how much I value simplicity over complexity that you described yourself.
Made me realize that I am a strong woman. I fight as much as I can but when I can't anymore, I gracefully bow out and move on.
Made me realize that if you don't take care of what God gives you, He will take it away. He also doesn't like to waste people's time.
Made me realize that I need to master my instincts because they always see the end in the beginning.
Made me realize that an angry atmosphere is toxic to my heart.
Made me realize that love, healing, and staying broken is a choice.
Made me realize that how a man treats women is a reflection of his character.
Made me realize that whatever I got myself into, only God and I can get myself out.
Made me realize that what is good for the body is not always good for the spirit. Magical sex can never override a toxic relationship.
Made me realize that you are better of as an ex than a friend.

2 comments:

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³