Wednesday 21 August 2019

I Did Not Ask God For This



                                      Photo courtesy.

"You live in Disney world." he said. "Why? Because I asked for a peaceful progressive relationship?" she reiterated.
"Yes." he replied.
Ron and Sheila have been in a rocky relationship for 6 months. One minute they break up and swear they hate each other then blocking and unblocking each other on WhatsApp then reconciling. That was the cycle.
Recently they decided to set ground rules for their relationship which failed miserably.
"From the first week you were incessantly calling my phone, my instinct told me I should have blocked you. I felt a certain weird vibration in me before our first date. A vibration I've never felt with another man. I didn't want to show up. Now I understand the vibration. It was warning me of this. A dead relationship." she mumbled.
The day before their final straw, he introduced her to his lovely sister, Sheryl. "Be careful with him. He's very stubborn," Sheryl warned Sheila.
It finally dawned on Sheila that Ron was never going to change. At that moment, she didn't care about him at all. Deep down she wanted to leave and never look back. Although she sat beside him, they barely looked at each other, talked to each other, his jokes were not funny to her. It was clear that their relationship was empty.
He planned an abrupt trip with his friends in her presence. She remembered when she asked him to do something romantic for her but he said, "Slow your roll. You're too demanding".
She was at that level when a woman is just tired of fighting and talking and just let's him be because being with Ron turned a once bubbly, loving, confident, peaceful girl into an angry, stoic and irritable girl. For some reason, that is what turned Ron on. πŸ˜’
Sheila is a decent girl so she sat through the conversation out of respect for Sheryl.
As they parted ways, she left with Ron but she knew this was the last time she would get intimate with him; Well.... Because sex with Ron was the best she has had in 5 years. Her body has needs. 😜
Underneath the lust, she wasn't worried whether he would communicate again because she was confident in what she prayed for and Ron was definitely not the man she asked God for.


#relationships #dating #mentalhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³