Sunday 23 May 2021

Lover Or Sugar Daddy?

 Hi,

I'm torn between my lesbian lover and sugar daddy! 😩

I met my sugar daddy before I met my lesbian boo.

Sugar daddy is good to me but he is barely available. 

My lesbian boo gives me attention and satisfies me sexually.

I love them both but I'm afraid that my sugar daddy may find out and will withdraw all financial support including shutting down the business he opened for me.

What do I do?

Our response:

Attention and affection feel great when they come from someone you are genuinely attracted to. That seems like it's your lesbian boo.

Your sugar daddy comes with great benefits which you can use to develop yourself financially.

Final take ... Follow your heart but tag your brains along.


The Secret Space is a safe space for anyone who would like to share their story or dilemma anonymously.

Feel free to email your story or dilemma to letstalkblog2015@gmail.com

We will respond.



Next issue:

I hate my parents. Sometimes, I wish I wasn't born.

Please help! 




12 comments:

  1. Woooaaahhh!!!
    The advice is on point though ��
    Sis, get that money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Hope she makes the right decision.

      Delete
  2. Damn! If it were me ningemuuliza, "wah wah wah! Sasa utado?" This is really good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this on Twitter and it triggered my curiosity.
    I'm a guy with a sugar mummy and a girlfriend. Sugar mummy pays my bills and unknowingly funds my girlfriend.
    ���� Hope I don't get caught because I'm not sure my girlfriend will want a broke man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! I need a sugar daddy.
    Anyone in Florida to hook me up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Girrll... You just had to.

      Delete
    2. Money doesn't care and bills need to be paid. LMAO!

      Delete
  5. From Twitter...
    You have 2 partners while I'm just busy being single.
    Life is unfair. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Singlehood is great.
      If you want to be in a relationship, get yourself out there.

      Delete
  6. This just reminded me of my ex.
    I miss you Clara.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³