Wednesday 16 March 2022

Book Review: 'His Needs- Her Needs'by Willard F. Harley, Jr.

 

By Leila



This book is very emotionally enlightening in terms of relationships.
Relationship books are not my type but this one … it taught me how to build a relationship and most importantly, made me aware of my needs as a woman.
Kinda helped me in my new relationship. πŸ€—

It discusses the 5 basic needs of each partner that are required to be met in order to build a happier and fulfilling relationship or marriage.

Honestly, I loved it! It was so mind-opening that I understood why my past relationships didn't work.

According to the book,
A woman's basic needs are:
  • Intimate conversations
  • Affection
  • Financial support
  • Fatherly responsibility
  • Honesty and Openness

While for a man, his basic needs are:
  • Sex
  • Recreational partner
  • Need for admiration
  • Domestic support
  • Physical attractiveness of spouse

If a spouse fails to meet any of the needs, the partner is bound to find someone else who can fulfill the lacking need. This is the number one cause of infidelity.

Willard, the author, uses storytelling with fictional characters and his marital life to explain further.
And every story is quite catchy and drives the point home.

If you're looking to build your relationship or marriage, this is a book worth checking out.

#relationships #bookreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³