Thursday 14 September 2023

Guest Feature: Cynthia B. Smalls, Founder of Melanin & Pink Ribbons






1. Hi Queen...😊 Briefly describe who you are and where you're from.

My name is Cynthia B. Smalls and I currently live in Florida.

2. Tell us what you do.

I am happily retired!

3. Why did you start blogging?

I began to blog once I was healed from breast cancer. I saw few images or messages tailored to Black women, so I began to blog to effectuate some change. 

4. Share the most captivating article on your blog.

My initial post entitled My Journey is factual yet inspiring and allows the reader into my breast cancer walk.

5. Thank you for sharing with us and keep up the great work! 😊

You are more than welcome.


Find more of Cynthia's work at Melanin & Pink Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³