Tuesday 21 June 2022

Depressed Graduate

 Hello...

I graduated 3 years ago and I was so excited to get started at life.

3 years later, no job and age is catching up with me. My mates have moved on, some are married others already started families while I'm still job-hunting.

I am very depressed and my self esteem is at the lowest.

Please advice. What can I do?


Our response:

Firstly, getting a job is not the only way to financial stability.

Besides skills learnt from years of school education, tap into your innate skills. What are you naturally good at? Writing, teaching, seeking adventure to new places, start a business, run errands for people, cook, offer styling tips?

All these skills are marketable. To make money, you must think outside the box.

Put your mind to work every morning by asking yourself: "How can I make money?" 

The brain is wired to solve problems and figure things out.

The key to your financial stability is inside you. Unlock it.




The Secret Space is a safe space for anyone who would like to share their story or dilemma anonymously.


Feel free to email your story or dilemma to letstalkblog2015@gmail.com


We will respond.


Next issue:

My wedding is next week and I just found out that my boyfriend has impregnated his co-worker.

I am so heartbroken πŸ’”

Please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³