Friday 16 October 2020

Millennial Star: Profession Edition 🌟

1. Hey Millennial Star 🌟... Briefly tell us who you are and where you are from.

I am Bahati Odawo and I live in Juja, Kiambu County.


2. What is your profession?

I am a Tiler and Content Creator.

3. Why did you choose your profession?

For tiling, I learnt it for survival tactics and later fell in love with it. I like learning new things and skills.
Content creation as an Instagram comedian, is my talent. It begun in primary school. I was always the cheeky one. They said I was 'extraordinary' πŸ˜‚.

4. Share 3 photos of your work.



5. Where can we find your work on social media?

Instagram: Smart_tilers_enterprise
                    Bahati_Odawo

6. Share a quote that inspires you.

It's okay, if not, then it's being okay.

7. Thanks for sharing with us and keep up the great work! 😊

My pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³