Friday 5 June 2020

Millennial Star: Entrepreneur Edition


1. Hey Millennial Star 🌟... Tell us who you are and where you're from.

My name is Amelia Basil from Tanzania.


2. What is the name of your business?

Natural's Pride

3. Why did you start your business?

Our nature has it all. I wanted to get rid of my acne without changing my skin tone so I started trying simple home remedies. When they worked for me, I decided to take a course on Natural Products Formulation so that I can help more women dealing with acne, scars and oily skin.

The fact that natural products work wonders with no side effects and most importantly affordable to many, is what keeps me motivated.
4. Is your business on any social media platform? If so, share the handles. 
Yes.
Instagram: @naturals_pride
5. Share 3 photos of your work with a short description.


                       Aloe Vera spray for healthy hair

                       My own skin before and after
                        using our products.

                        Our beautiful black rose soap
                         for oily skin.

6. Share a quote that deeply inspires you.
Nature has it all.
7. Thank you for sharing your incredible story and keep up the great work! 😊
Welcome and thank you for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Holidays πŸ₯³